Deodorant Making Machine Mixers
Ginhong is a professional Deodorant manufacturing equipment supplier in China, our mixers widely used to make cream, ointment, lotion and emulsion in cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. Follow the product links below to choose which Vacuum Emulsifier Homogenizer can meet your mayonnaise manufacture requirement.
Are You Looking for A Reliable Deodorant Making Machine?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Deodorant and Antiperspirant Manufacture
Human sweat does not actually smell. In fact, what makes the sweat give off a bad odor is the bacteria that ferments in it. Bacteria loves thriving in hot, humid environments. Thus, a deodorant is used as it has an antibacterial effect that kills some of the bacteria to prevent them from multiplying and it eliminates body odor.
Biocides contained in deodorant ingredients are responsible for killing skin bacteria to stop body odor and fragrance masks the odor.
An antiperspirant, on the other hand, reduces the amount of available water on the skin with astringents, most commonly aluminum salts.
Important Ingredients to Consider in Manufacturing Deodorants and Antiperspirants
A deodorant and an antiperspirant is generally an emulsion of water in oil or water in silicone.
It further contains active ingredients such as biocides or aluminum salts, emulsifiers, gelling, suspending or thickening agents, waxes, emollients, preservatives, colorants and fragrance.
The Manufacturing Process of Deodorant
- The raw materials are charged in a jacketed stainless steel kettle.
- The oil phase, which is combined first, is composed of solvents such as the alcohol, propylene glycol, and glycerine and silicones such as dimethicone.
- Next, the flaky or powdery ingredients such as the cetyl alcohol is fed into the preliminary oil phase.
- The active ingredient is dispersed into this phase.
- Steam heat is applied to melt the ingredients while the batch is being mixed.
- During the blending process, the temperature must be carefully controlled to avoid burning the viscous waxy ingredients.
- Bentonite (suspending ingredient) is added.
- Gelling agents or polymers are added to stick products to form structure.
- Fragrance and coloring are added.
- The product is ready to be cooled and poured into moulds to form deodorant sticks.
The Problem with Conventional Deodorant or Antiperspirant Mixers
- Agglomerate-formation is frequent due to waxy ingredients.
- Intense shearing is required to develop desired properties.
- Material build-up can surround the vessel walls.
- When temperature is not regulated properly, some gels may be prone to degradation.
- Difficulty in producing the proper emulsion due to poor agitator action, especially when using conventional agitators.
- Solvents are first introduced into the mixer. Upon starting the mixer the solid/powdered ingredients are added. The mixer induces powerful shear between the ingredients as they move around at various speeds.
- In effect, they create multiple points of deformation within their contact areas. A powerful suction is created by the high-speed rotation of the rotor which will draw the ingredients into the workhead where they will be thoroughly mixed.
- The process continues until the mixture is deagglomerated.
- Once the powdered ingredients have been fully dispersed in the continuous liquid phase, the dispersed phase is added.
- The high shear mixing action of the workhead forms a uniform and stable emulsion.
Advantages of Ginhong Mixers
Yield of Ingredients in Maximized
Thickening agents are fully hydrated and active ingredients fully dispersed
Fast and convenient of mixing, emulsifying and homogenizing components as compared to the length of time it takes to get the job done by other conventional mixers.
Fast Inherent Reaction Rates
Intense and enhanced chemical reaction with high degree of concentrated input energy that produce superior dispersion than traditional mixing methods.
Efficient dispersion highly enhances color strength.
Ginhong Deodorant Mixer is capable of attaining uniform and homogeneous emulsion, with good physical and chemical properties.
Increased Energy Savings
Heating may not be required In many cases heating is not required, reducing costs and risk of degradation of heat sensitive ingredients.
The overall mixing system forms a close loop, meaning it prevents unwanted air from entering into the system. With less to no air entering the system, cavitation or formation of bubbles in a liquid, which causes blade damage, is prevented.
Reduced Waste and Sanitary
The mixer is equipped with a Scraper made of a Teflon or a non-stick coating. This material is easy to clean, hard to be dissolved in all solvents and can withstand high temperatures. The Scraper gathers material wastes which can be collected without process interruption.
Ginhong Deodorant Mixer Videos:
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 12 hours and help you select the right machine you want.