Lotion Making Machine Mixers
Ginhong is a China manufacturer of Lotion Mixing Equipment and other cosmetic manufacturing machineries. Our industry-grade mixers are used in small to large-scale lotion production and cosmetic cream manufacturing. We have a variety of high-quality blenders for making emulsions of body lotions, hand lotions and even hospital-grade lotions. Check out the mixer specifications you need below!
Are You Looking for A Reliable Lotion Mixing Making Machine?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Lotion Manufacture By Ginhong Mixer
Homemade lotions have been part of the most profitable beauty products in the market for such a long time that people forget what really makes the best stand out. It’s not just the fragrance, nor the formula, but a huge part of it is its texture or consistency.
To make a high-quality lotion which can perfectly hydrate and moisturize the skin, a lotion manufacturer must invest in specialized mixing equipment.
If you’re launching your own skincare line with lotion in it, you need Ginhong’s Lotion Manufacturing Mixer to make uniform oil-in-water emulsions. Having a high quality emulsion mixer can translate into better product reputation among your clients. It also keeps your product line up-to-date with the latest market trends. Ultimately, this will increase your ROI and eliminate production downtimes.
Our batch mixers are specialized for mixing lotion with:
- Acne or Non-comedogenic lotion formulations
- Baby lotion formulations
- Natural/Organic formulations
- Sunscreen lotion formulations
- Moisturizing and fragrance lotion formulations
- Hospital-grade formulations
- Medicinal cream and ointment formulations
- Body butter formulations
Ginhong Lotion Manufacturing Equipments
Ginhong’s Lotion Mixer has a special design and configuration for batch mixing lotions and personal care products with uniform texture and consistency. We carry several industrial mixers with different design configurations and sizes to best fit your ingredient specifications and your budget.
Consistent and Uniform Texture of Lotion Mixtures
Ginhong’s mixer machine for lotion-making performs high-energy mixing which totally disintegrates, solubilizes, homogenizes, emulsifies and blends flake powders in shea butter, coconut oil and water. It would end up with a nice, smooth-flowing lotion that still remains in the most profitable investment scale.
Tailor-Made Equipment for Your Lotion Formulation Requirements
First, we make sure you get the right lotion mixer for your specific formulation. Most lotion emulsions lie below 10,000 centipoise, but we’ll offer the most ideal mixer specs to go with your particular requirements and desired throughput. Not only can you maximize profit, but also maximize your equipment’s scalability.
Our company has supplied to over a thousand industries with varying requirements in shear and viscosities for products. How would you like us to help you today with your lotion manufacturing line? Skim through our recommended mixers for making lotion.
Recommended Mixers for the Manufacture of Lotion
Ginhong’s Vacuum Homogenizer Lotion Mixers
A Vacuum Homogenizer Lotion Mixer Machine is used by skincare manufacturers for producing premium-quality, agglomerate-free blends of lotions, sunscreen and creams. This is a vacuum-filled cosmetic blender having an emulsifier and homogenizer suitable for small-scale to large scale lotion manufacturing. The added vacuum can enhance product quality and the mixer’s internal components as it prohibits unwanted aeration. It also helps circulate powders more effectively.
We have a variety of vacuum emulsifier mixers for you to choose from depending on your requirements and budget. For example, the RX series is most suitable for large batches of lotion, while the RS series is an ideal choice for small and medium batches. If you have a really large capacity requiring continuous operation, the RB series is the best fit. If you're on a tight budget, you can choose our simplified RS Series for lotion manufacturing.
For small-scale production such as homemade lotion, you can choose our RB or RS Lab Series.
Ginhong High Shear Batch Lotion Mixers
In lotion formulations, our High Shear Mixer eliminates the need for expensive milling or particle size reduction of solid lotion ingredients. High shear and high-speed mixing guarantees deagglomeration of the solution even before powders and thickeners are added.
Our High Shear mixer is equipped with a high-pressure homogenizer for powerful disintegration and blending of colloids and liquids. The workhead is precision-made rotor-stator assembly which forces the product crush into tiny pieces. This further homogenizes, emulsifies and solubilizes the lotion recipe in the least amount of time and effort.
As a result, this generates higher throughput, with less maintenance. With our High Shear Batch Mixer, you can save time, reduce maintenance cost and generate greater throughput per day.
Ginhong High Shear Mixers:
High Shear Powder Induction Mixer for Thick Lotions
The high shear powder induction mixer is widely used for the production of thick lotions or creams. They are suitable for large batches as well. You can incorporate large amounts of powders and still get the quality you need, without fish-eyes in the resulting mixture. You can use powder induction mixers if you have a large scale lotion production line, without having to worry about issues occuring in the filling process.
Bottom Entry Lotion & Cream Homogenizers
Our High Shear Bottom Entry Mixers are the best mixers for lotions having very viscous formulations, which can easily solidify when cooled. The motor is installed at the bottom of the mixer to perform the high energy shear mixing. This mixer is also equipped with a slow speed anchor stirrer with a scraper which further distributes the lotion ingredients.
Ginhong Lotion Mixer Videos:
Request A Free Quote About Lotion Mixing Machine
Lotion Sanitizer Manufacturing Process:
How to Make Lotion with Our Mixing Equipment
Lotions are usually made of a less viscous or flowy solution than creams. If creams are made with a 50-50 ratio of oil and water, lotions would have higher water content. Like in many cosmetic manufacturing equipment, lotion mixers are fabricated to accommodate the viscosity of the products during mixing.
Lotions can be in the form of water-in-oil emulsion or oil-in-water emulsion. A lotion recipe is usually composed of lubricants, moisturizers and emollients dispersed in an oil phase and a water phase solution. Emulsifiers, stabilizers, thickening agents, preservatives and colorants are also added in the mixture.
Here’s a typical lotion formulation.
|Co Emulsifier||Cetyl Alcohol||2|
The Lotion Mixing Process
How do you mix lotion using Ginhong’s Mixer? The process of Lotion making can be summarized as follows:
- Oil Phase Preparation - Powdered ingredients, such as stearic acid or cetyl alcohol, are dispersed into the oil.
- Heating of about 110-185˚F (45-85˚C) can either be in the form of jacket heating or coiled-pipe heating. Sometimes heating can be minimized when the powdered ingredients are pre-blended through dry blending before mixing it with the oil phase. This saves energy and reduces cost.
- Active ingredients are dispersed in the appropriate phase.
- Next, comes the mixing of moisturizers, emulsifiers, thickeners and stabilizers such as Veegum or
- Carbopol. These are dispersed into the water in a separate vessel. Again, to accelerate hydration, heating of ingredients may be incorporated in the process.
- Emulsion is formed when the two phases are vigorously blended together.
- Mixing is continued until the end product is homogeneous.
- Strained or filtered agglomerates reduces yield output, increased wastes, added maintenance and cost.
- Hydration of thickening and suspending agents in cosmetic cream formulations is one of the most difficult of all mixing operations.
- Partially hydrated materials can accumulate in the mixer vessel wall and parts of the agitator.
- Agitators cannot easily form stable emulsions even when the oil and water phases have been heated.
- Long process times and additional equipment are often required to achieve a homogeneous product.
- When temperature is not regulated properly, some ingredients may be prone to degradation.
- Difficulty in producing the proper emulsion due to poor agitator action, especially when using conventional agitators.
The Ginhong Solution
Ginhong mixers accomplish the production of lotion through the following simplified methods:
- Upon running the mixing vessel with the continuous phase, the mixer will immediately draw the ingredients into the workhead by the high speed rotation of the rotor.
- The powerful centrifugal force of the mixer drives the powders and solvents to the narrow gap between the rotor and stator.
- The solids are mixed into particle size in a short time.
- The final product is then quickly pushed out through the stator, and the new materials are subjected to the workhead at the same time.
- The micronized powders and other ingredients are fully dispersed into the liquid.
- When the powdered ingredients are dispersed in the continuous phase, the dispersed phase can be added to form the emulsion.
- All the ingredients are dispersed and mixed through the continuous working of the mixer, which accelerates the manufacturing process.
Advantages of Ginhong Making Machine
Ginhong is one of the best lotion and cosmetic manufacturing machinery suppliers in the world. Our mixing equipment are widely used in pharmaceutical, beauty, and cosmetic industries. With our industrial mixers, you get the following benefits:
- Effective Particle Size Reduction
- Enhanced Texture & Consistency
- Increased Emulsion Stability
- Consistent Lotion Quality and Repeatability
- Maximized Yield of Ingredients
- Reduced Waste and Sanitary
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 12 hours and help you select the right machine you want.