Soap & Liquid Soap Making Machine Mixers
Ginhong manufactures Liquid Mixer Machines for Soap Making. Our high-powered industrial mixers are widely used in liquid soap manufacturing and other personal care and skincare industries. Make stable emulsions of glycerin, surfactants, detergents and other essential soap formulations with ease of operation and higher throughput at an affordable cost. Choose your specialized mixing equipment below!
Are You Looking for A Reliable Soap Mixing Making Machine?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Soap Manufacture By Ginhong Mixer
Liquid soaps have been one of the most in-demand household staple and hospital hand hygiene products during the Covid-19 outbreak. The CDC notes that effective hand washing with soap and water is crucial in keeping the hands virus-free. That’s why alongside hand sanitizers, liquid soaps are being instinctively brought by consumers, presenting a major market opportunity for soap makers.
However, there are a lot of challenges in mixing liquid soaps such as:
- Difficulty in diluting high active surfactants because viscosity restraints
- Pump limitations for making the solution flow
- Agglomerate formation due to aeration and improper temperature, which should ideally range from 25 to 35ºC.
These problems can be solved with Ginhong mixers.
Are you ready to grow your liquid soap-making business into a more profitable and professional production line? Ginhong has a set of robust liquid soap mixing equipment you will need to make top-quality soaps and other personal care products!
Ginhong Liquid Soap Mixer
Ginhong’s Liquid Soap Mixer is uniquely designed and manufactured to blend consistent batches of hand soaps and liquid detergent to fight against Covid-19. We have a diversified portfolio of industrial mixers having different sizes and specifications to fit your soap formulation requirements and your budget.
Superior Quality Batch and Continuous Mixer at a More Affordable Cost
Our high-quality soap mixing equipment has a variety of features that solves the most crucial problems in soap making. With Ginhong’s machinery, your company can not only achieve better mixing results and higher throughput, but also increase your ROI.
Customizable Liquid Soap Mixers to Fit Formula Properties and Ease Scalability
We will size your liquid soap manufacturing equipment appropriately, matching the speed, temperature, agitator power, and mixer capacity to fit viscosities and formula requirements.
Recommended Mixers for the Manufacture of Lotion
Ginhong’s Vacuum Homogenizer Soap Mixers
Manufacturing liquid soap with Ginhong’s Vacuum Emulsifier will be a good solution to produce high-quality mixture without leaving agglomerates. This machine improves the mixture by pulling out the bubbles created during mixing, optimizing the process and producing outstanding results. This ultimately gives savings and efficiency on your liquid soap manufacturing plant.
Ginhong Vacuum Homogenizers:
- RX Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer
- RS Vacuum Emulsifier Mixer
- RB Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer
- RB Vacuum Emulsifier Mixer without Hydraulics
- RX Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer without Hydraulics
- RX Simplified Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer
- RB Lab Series Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer
- RS Lab Vacuum Emulsifier Mixer
Ginhong High Shear In-Line Homogenizer
For continuous batches, an in-line high-shear soap mixer equipment or in-line pump can be installed in your production line. This installment is also the central figure of our RB Vacuum Emulsifier Mixer. The in-line pump also functions to discharge the finished product. This design is a more suitable installation for limited spaces.
If you are processing several ingredients, you can choose a manifold configuration for your mixer. With the continuous process, running this machine lessens by-product wastes as well. With our High Shear In-Line Mixer, batch times are reduced and promotes higher process repeatability.
Ginhong High Shear Mixers:
High Shear Mixer for Soap
Ginhong’s High Shear Mixer is our outstanding mixer for high pressure and high energy applications, such as liquid soap manufacturing. This mixer provides complete emulsification, dispersion, solubilization, and homogenization of liquid soap formulations.
Our High Shear Mixer is designed with a unique workhead, installed with a precision motor-stator. The machine also comprises a lifting system, motor, transmission mount, and portable stand. Also, an inverter allows for fine-tuning rotation speed during mixing. The automatic lifting system is powered pneumatically for easy emptying or filling.
Ginhong Lotion Mixer Videos:
Request A Free Quote About Soap Mixing Machine
Soap Manufacturing Process:
How to Make Liquid Soap with Ginhong Mixer
One of the critical factors in the production of liquid soaps is the mixing of surfactants with glycerol, hand moisturizers and additives. In soap making, over 70% surfactants are usually added and diluted continuously or in batches in water, making it viscous.
Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLES) are high-active surfactants abundantly used in liquid soap making, and shampoo manufacturing. Ideal concentrations would be around 25 to 27% by weight. Beyond this, the mixture would be a semi-rigid gel, which is non-processable becoming a production waste.
With high shear actions, performed by Ginhong mixers, this problem can be prevented, making it easier for the solution to be pumped and flow continuously.
Aside from high active surfactants, liquid soaps are made of other important ingredients. These are hand soothing components, moisturizers, solvents, and other cleansing constituents.
Here’s an example of a hand wash liquid soap formula by Eckart
|Calcium Sodium Borosilicate (and) Titanium Dioxide||0.20|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate||22.00|
|Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate (and) Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate||2.00|
The Mixing Process
The liquid soap manufacturing process is more challenging than making other cleaning products. There are a lot of mixing parameters to be looked upon to make a perfectly blended solution.
Here’s how liquid soap is made:
- Phase A: At one mixing tank, calcium sodium, acrylates, propylene glycol, and copolymers are mixed in water.
- Lye-water solution: Next, to make a lye-water solution, phase A is mixed with sodium hydroxide. The solution is stirred until it forms a uniform texture.
- The blending of sulfates and surfactants are usually performed in a separate tank. At this phase, SLES, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide and Cocamidopropyl Betaine are mixed uniformly before pouring into the lye-water solution.
- Other ingredients and additives are charged into the mixing tank, one by one, to prevent aeration.
- Vigorous mixing is performed until the compounds are thoroughly mixed, homogenized, and emulsified.
- Liquid soap formulations are made of ingredients with different viscosities. Surfactants, when pumped into the liquid, form a thick solution. If you are using conventional agitators, diluting surfactants in the water may take a long time, or form agglomerates.
- Processing times may take longer, especially if your mixer doesn’t have high shear mixing capabilities.
- Ordinary soap mixers cannot process thick formulations and might also end up damaging your centrifugal pumps.
- Tendency to form gels, which is unwanted.
- Aeration may occur, especially if the mixer is not properly designed.
The Ginhong Solution
With Ginhong’s Liquid Soap Mixer Machine, several mixing problems can be eliminated by its ability to homogenize and emulsify soap mixtures. Our industrial grade mixers have a rotor/stator homogenizer rotating at a high speed to completely blend bulky products.
A solution can be adding an Inline High Shear Mixer to an existing process or using Ginhong’s Batch Homogenizers and High Speed Dispersers.
Mixing Liquid Soap in Batches
- Water is charged into the process vessel. The in-tank agitator and inline mixer is prompted to start as the other ingredients are added into the mixing tank.
- The mixer has a powerful agitator which induces a heavy shear between the high active surfactants and sulfates as they are introduced in the water solution.
- As an effect, multiple points of deformation are created within contact areas.
- Further drawing of the ingredients into the mixing chamber is prompted by the powerful suction of the workhead.
- In the workhead, solids are crushed and thoroughly mixed.
- The mixing process continues until all the liquid soap ingredients are milled and the solution is deagglomerated.
Mixing Liquid Soap in a Continuous Operation
With incorporation of a manifold, multistage mixing can be performed for continuous blending operation in a single pass.
Advantages of Ginhong Liquid Soap Making Machine
- Complete homogenization, emulsion, dilution, particle size reduction, solubilization of ingredients.
- Rapid blending of surfactants in water, forming a uniform mixture.
- Faster processing times because of high shear mixing
- Mixing equipment affordability at high quality
- No need for additional pumps to ingredient movement along the mixer. Our high-powered in-line mixer can handle recirculation even at high viscosity mixing.
- Mixing operations performed in a closed, vacuumized system, which greatly eliminates aeration.
- High yield, maximized throughput
- Customizable mixers accommodating blending of unique soap formulations.
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 12 hours and help you select the right machine you want.