Shampoo Making Machine Mixers
Ginhong is a Mixing Equipment Manufacturer and Supplier in China. Our dynamic mixers are widely used in shampoo and conditioner production and in hair care manufacturing industries. Making homogenized and stable emulsions of oils, surfactants and other essential shampoo formulations is easier, and more cost-efficient with Ginhong mixers than competitor agitators. Choose your specialized mixing equipment below!
Are You Looking for A Reliable Shampoo Mixing Making Machine?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Shampoo Manufacture By Ginhong Mixers
Shampoos are manufactured with detergents, modifiers, conditioners and other hair-smoothing and moisturizing ingredients. This 2020, with the COVID-19 outbreak, consumers are compelled to stock hygiene products, like shampoos, soaps and hand sanitizers. This has substantially induced growth in the shampoo market by USD 1.48 Billion at a CAGR of 9% by 2024.
Putting your best foot forward as a shampoo manufacturer means offering consistent quality, antibacterial formulations at a fair price. It would welcome more growth opportunities for your company as a manufacturer or supplier.
That’s why Ginhong’s Shampoo Mixers can immensely be a benefit for your company if you want to achieve higher ROI. Our batch mixers are specialized for mixing shampoo and conditioner with:
- Natural oil-based and herbal formulations
- Standard or 2-in-1 formulations
- Anti-dandruff shampoo formulations
- UV protective ingredients
- Babies and kids shampoo formulations
- Antibacterial or medicated shampoo formulas
Why Ginhong Shampoo Manufacturing Machines & Equipments
Ginhong’s Shampoo Mixer is specially designed, fabricated and assembled to mix consistent batches of liquids and powders. We stock a variety of industrial mixers with different design configurations and sizes to best fit your ingredient specifications and your budget.
Emulsified, Uniform Batch-to-Batch Hair Formulation Mixture
We ensure you get the right mixer type for complete homogenization, disintegration and blending of hair care products for optimizing mixing efficiencies and improved throughput, thereby reducing operation costs.
Rugged Mixer Machine for Shampoo Making Lasting for Many Years
You’ll never go wrong with purchasing our mixing equipment for your shampoo production process. It is equipped with a stainless steel liquid mixing tank, blades and other valves and flanges to ensure a clean processing environment. It also ensures a perfect vacuum to enhance mixing and eliminate aeration while blending surfactants.
We size your shampoo mixer appropriately to match your manufacturing requirements such as speed, agitator power, heat and volume. Ultimately, this will greatly optimize the life of your mixing equipment in the production line, having lesser downtimes and maintenance.
Recommended Mixers for the Manufacture of Shampoo
Ginhong’s Shampoo Making Machines Mixers
A Shampoo Making Machines with a Ginhong’s Vacuum Emulsifier Mixer gives a unique solution for efficiently mixing without leaving agglomerates. This machine improves the quality of the mixture with vacuum being inhibited during the blending process, thereby achieving optimum results.
The mixture is completely homogenized, emulsified and disintegrated. At the same time, vacuum prolongs the life of the mixer by preventing aeration. This ultimately saves major costs on your shampoo manufacturing plant or factory.
We offer a variety of industrial mixer options depending on the capacity you need and your budget. Our RX series are suitable for large batches of shampoos with more surfactant or powdery ingredients, while the RS series is a best fit for medium to small batches. For continuous batches in a shampoo production line, the RB vacuum emulsifier homogenizer is the best choice. If your company is on a tight budget, you can choose our RS Simplified Series for Shampoo manufacturing.
For testing ingredients or for making small batches of shampoos in your home or small business, you can use our RB and RS Lab Series. Click the links below to know more.
Ginhong High Shear Mixers
Ginhong’s High Shear Mixer is our state-of-the-art high pressure and high energy mixer for complete homogenization of shampoo mixtures. This mixer machine completely emulsifies, homogenizes, disperses and solubilizes solids in shampoo formulations.
It has a unique workhead with a precision-made rotor-stator. Other parts include a lifting system, motor, transmission mount, and a portable stand. The inverter allows you to easily fine-tune its rotation speed during the mixing process while its automatic lifting system is pneumatically powered to easily empty or fill the vessel.
Ginhong High Shear Mixers:
Ginhong Shampoo Mixer Videos:
Request A Free Quote About Shampoo Mixing Machine
Shampoo Manufacturing Process
How to Produce Shampoo with Our Mixing Equipment
A Shampoo is a preparation of a surfactant (i.e. surface active material) in either a liquid, solid or powder form. It contains varying amounts of conditioning agents and many other ingredients in an aqueous base. When used on the hair, it will remove surface grease, dirt, and skin debris from the hair shaft and scalp.
Read on to know how to manufacture shampoo.
Baby shampoo formulations usually have mild fragrance containing a small percentage of natural oils. In contrast, men’s shampoos contain special dandruff-free ingredients and a masculine aroma. For women, common marketing for shampoos may be having hair-smoothening and hair-moisturizing features. They may also include natural glow and enhanced fragrance. Even pets have specialized shampoos for grooming.
Here’s a typical shampoo formulation:
|Deionized Water||73-90%||Main ingredient of many shampoos and cosmetics as the main solvent|
|Primary Surfactant||Sodium/Ammonium Lauryl sulfates||8-15% active||Main component of shampoo, Foaming and detergency purposes; typically anionic surfactants|
|Secondary Surfactant||Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Coco Betaine, Lauryl/Coco Hydroxypropyl Sultaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamide MEA, and Decyl Glucoside.||2-6% active||Boosts foam formation; improve detergency, mildness and hair condition; function by forming mixed micelles with anionic primary surfactants in which shampoo is thickened and mildness is induced.|
|Thickening polymers||Stearic ethanolamide||0-2%||Increases viscosity of solution|
|Salt 0-2%||0-2%||Thickens solution by reducing micelle charge density, helping to promote the conversion of spherical- to rod-shaped micelles, which can entangle and cause increased viscosity|
|Opacifying Pearling Agents||Alkanolamides of higher fatty acids, propylene glycol, Mg, Ca and Zn salts of stearic acid, spermaceti, etc||0-1% active||Substances that make shampoo more light and impenetrable by radiation|
|Chelating agent||EDTA or ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid||0.05-.2%||Agent for improving hard water flowability and performance|
|Conditioning emollients||Typically Silicone or other minerals such as Lanolin, mineral oil, herbal extracts, egg derivatives||0-1%||Added to shampoo to offset the harsh effect of surfactants on hair and fabric; improves and promotes hair softness, smoothness and reduces static charge to make hair less friskier.|
|Conditioning polymers||Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (the most popular), Polyquaternium 10, Polyquaternium 6, and Polyquaternium 7||0-1%||Anti-static, wet/dry conditioning|
|Fragrance||0-.5%||Combinations of natural and/or man-made substances that are added to the shampoo that gives a specific smell appealing to the consumer|
|Preservatives||Methyl and propyl paraben, formaldehyde||0.001-1%||Prolongs the shelf-life of shampoo.|
The Mixing Process of Shampoo
Following the shampoo formulation procedure, a typical manufacturing process would be as follows:
- Water is introduced into the process vessel and is heated to 130-140˚F (55-60˚C) to aid dilution/hydration of other ingredients.
- The primary and secondary surfactants are added to the water together with the other ingredients such as the thickening polymers and others. At this stage, the dilution of the surfactant will be more difficult.
- Conditioners and other ingredients are added.
- Next, the pH of the solution can be adjusted to the required level.
- Salt is added.
- Lastly, color and fragrance are added.
A number of problems can be encountered when using conventional agitators:
- As with other cosmetic manufacturing problems in mixing, aeration is always encountered. Aeration can lead to the murking of clear shampoos and can present a problem in the shampoo filling machine.
- Conditioning emollients such as silicones are immiscible with water and can be chemically incompatible with some surfactants. This makes it a lot more difficult to emulsify or suspend the solution.
- Insufficient shear can also prevent silicones from being reduced to its finest possible size.
- Globules can be formed when the agitator does not perform with high shear as many ingredients have a much higher viscosity than water. These globules may simply be washed around without being diluted/dispersed.
- Thickening agents such as carbomers, and cellulose or gum based products may require high shear mixing to be activated.
- The addition of sodium chloride becomes increasingly difficult as the viscosity rises.
The Ginhong Solution
With Ginhong’s Shampoo Mixer Machine, mixing issues can be solved with its ability to emulsify and homogenize the mixture. Our mixers are equipped with a rotor/stator assembly, and an incredibly high speed manner of mixing.
A solution can be adding an Inline High Shear Mixer to an existing process or using Ginhong’s Batch Homogenizers and High Speed Dispersers.
Here are the following solutions:
- When water is charged into the process vessel, the in-tank agitator and inline mixer is started with the other ingredients being added. A powerful mixer agitator induces a powerful shear between the ingredients as they move around at various speeds.
- In effect, they create multiple points of deformation within their contact areas. A powerful suction is created by the high-speed rotation of the rotor, which will draw the ingredients into the workhead.
- On the workhead, ingredients will be thoroughly mixed. Through centrifugal force, the materials are driven into the periphery where they are subjected to intense high shear in the gap between the rotor and stator.
- The process continues until the shampoo ingredients are thoroughly mixed and are deagglomerated.
Advantages of Ginhong Shampoo Making Machine
Ginhong is one of the best shampoo and cosmetic manufacturing machinery suppliers in the world. Our mixing equipment are widely used in pharmaceutical, beauty, and cosmetic industries. With our industrial mixers, you get the following benefits:
- Enhanced Texture & Consistency
- Yield of Ingredients in Maximized
- Time Saving
- Fast Inherent Reaction Rates
- Stable Emulsion
- Increased Energy Savings
- Aeration-free System
- Reduced Waste and Sanitary
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 24 hours and help you select the right machine you want.