Mayonnaise Making Machine Mixers
Ginhong is a professional mayonnaise manufacturing equipment supplier in China, our mixers widely used to make cream, ointment, lotion and emulsion in cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. Follow the product links below to choose which Vacuum Emulsifier Homogenizer can meet your mayonnaise manufacture requirement.
Are You Looking for A Reliable Mayonnaise Making Machine?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Mayonnaise Manufacture By Ginhong Mixer
People just love food and in almost any occasion, Mayonnaise is an important ingredient, like butter. It’s that thick, creamy sauce that goes with any snack or meal we whip up in the kitchen. Mayonnaise not only goes with a cold salad but also with special meals that would be nothing without it such as Shrimp Rolls, Tater Tots, Crab Cakes and many more.
We often read recipe articles like “How to Make Homemade Mayo”, or a “Do it yourself Mayonnaise” so popular now in the internet, but recipes and steps in making Mayonnaise goes way back in the early 19th century. The earliest common method was combining ingredients such as raw egg yolk, salt and oil in a bowl and stirring it while occasionally adding vinegar until the sauce thickens.
Now, recipes are one thing in making a successful Mayonnaise, but mixing is another thing to look upon. It is in the manner of perfect blending that an emulsion of all the ingredients would result in a smooth, homogenous and tasty Mayonnaise would be ready for use.
With great technology, comes great mixing. Ginhong manufactures Mayonnaise Mixers for small-scale and large scale production of Mayonnaise, making flawless, quality blends that preserves the feel of a homey kitchen recipe.
Important Ingredients of Mayo
Mayonnaise is an oil-in-water emulsion usually containing a minimum of 65% vegetable oil up to more than 74%. Aside from oil and water, its mixture contains vinegar, spices, flavors such as sugar, salt and mustard and stabilizers in the following proportions:
|Vegetable oil||0.0398 Pa·s||Emulsion and stabilizer||78.5%|
|Vinegar white (10%) or lemon juice||12-15 cps||PH regulator and as flavor; intensely influences microbiological stability||3.8%|
|Sugar||6.22 cp||Flavor/nutritive carbohydrate sweetener||1.8%|
|Spices (mustard, onion. etc.)||70,000 cps||Flavor||0.3%|
|Dried egg yolk solids||About 23,000 cps||Emulsifier||2.8%|
The Manufacturing Process
We can see from the above formulation that the ingredients have varying viscosities that would place major considerations in the overall design and manufacture of a Mayonnaise mixer. Proper mixing of Mayonnaise ingredients is detrimental in making good end-products, thus a predetermined type of mixer, its speed, number of agitators and number of blades and the manner of how it would be mixed are paramount in making a homogenous mix.
Upon starting the production, the following procedures are commonly followed in Mayonnaise production:
- First, the egg yolk is mixed in the water and one-third of the vinegar is added.
- The ingredients are mixed in the vessel and made sure that they are properly dispersed and hydrated before oil is added in the next stage.
- Mixing is continuous while the oil is added until the mixture reaches a high viscosity.
- The temperature during this process, called “cold process” should not rise above 5°C.
- Vinegar and the oil are further added slowly.
- The “hot process” uses temperatures of 70°C and warm filling.
- High oil content in the formulation can cause unpleasant discontinuities in the emulsion when oil is not dosed correctly.
- Vinegar intensely influences microbiological stability; the PH must be maintained throughout the mixing process to stabilize the mixture.
- The mayonnaise mixer should be capable of dispersing and hydrating the products properly in a low liquid volume as it may affect the consistency of the mixture when oil is added.
- Aeration must be minimized to avoid oxidation and degradation of product due to air pockets.
- Longer mixing time due to difficulty in hydrating the stabilizers and thickeners.
- Agglomerates are formed easily.
- With Ginhong’s top-of-the-line R&D laboratories and analysts, Mayonnaise Making Mixer is way better than conventional mixers. The unit is capable of carrying out the entire mayonnaise
- Production process, including rapid preparation of premixes, hydration of thickening and stabilizing agents and preparation of the final oil-in-water emulsion.
- Ginhong’s inline mixer circulates the water through the system.
- The egg yolk is added to the vessel. For powdered eggs, it is rapidly wetted out and dispersed into the high velocity liquid stream.
- The remaining aqueous phase ingredients are then added to the vessel or via the powder feed hopper depending on batch size and powder characteristics.
- Ingredients are thoroughly mixed, dispersed and hydrated through the powerful mixer blades.
- The oil is added to mixture at a controlled, timely state just enough per second to stabilize the solution.
- The ingredients pass into the work head of the Mayonnaise Mixer, where they are subjected to intense high shear.
- This finely disperses the oil into the aqueous phase, immediately forming an emulsion. The vinegar (and lemon juice) is added together with the last of the oil.
- Recirculation of the product continues to ensure a uniform consistency as the viscosity rises.
- After a short recirculation period the mayonnaise manufacturing process is completed and the finished product is discharged.
Advantages of Ginhong Mixers
Yield of Ingredients in Maximized
Thickening agents are fully hydrated and active ingredients fully dispersed.
Enhanced Mixer Capabilities
High viscosity mayonnaise can be processed easily with Ginhong’s Mayonnainse Mixer, without necessarily needing additional pumps or auxiliary equipment.Easily adapted to variations in product type and recipe.
Fast Inherent Reaction Rates
Intense and enhanced chemical reaction with high degree of concentrated input energy that produce superior dispersion than traditional mixing methods.Agglomerates can be easily dissolved.
Ginhong Mayonnaise Mixer is capable of attaining uniform and homogeneous emulsion, with good physical and chemical properties.
Less Air Entrainment
The overall mixing system forms a close loop, meaning it prevents unwanted air from entering into the system. With less to no air entering the system, cavitation or formation of bubbles in a liquid, which causes blade damage, is prevented.
Reduced Waste and Sanitary
The scraper gathers material wastes which can be collected without process interruption.
Consistent Product Quality and Stability
Offers batch-to-batch product consistency and stability with high manufacturing savings.
Ginhong Mayonnaise Mixer Videos:
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 12 hours and help you select the right machine you want.