FS High Speed Disperser
High Shear Mixer
FS high speed disperser is a high shear disperser system for the production of viscous dispersions in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries.
It’s especially suitable for wet dispersing and mixing solids in liquids. High-speed disperser is an important part of multi-shaft mixer.
- Working capacity from 1.5kw to 75kw;
- Complete process of mixing, dispersing, shearing, emulsifying and homogenizing;
- Suitable for solid liquid and liquid liquid dispersions above 20,000cps viscosity;
- Disperser dips down with a slight angle to avoid liquid swirling and for better dispersing;
- Suitable for batch process with high efficiency;
- Pneumatic or hydraulic lifting system for easy cleaning and maintenance;
- Work with different mixing tanks;
- All contact parts are made of SS304/316L and mirror polished;
- Portable with castor wheels;
- The specifications of the top entry batch mixer comply with cGMP regulations;
- Power supply of 380V, 50Hz, 3 Phase;
|Model||Motor power (kw)||Speed (rpm)||Handling Capacity (L)|
- High speed disperser can be replaced with batch homogenizer or propeller;
- Different combinations of disperser, agitator, batch homogenizer and inline homogenizer for different processes;
- Top, bottom or side mounted batch disperser available accordingly to different requirements;
- Different hydraulic and electrical lifting devices for lifting the batch disperser for exchangeable tanks;
- Adjustable brackets for holding the manufacturing tanks tightly;
- Control panel with variable speed drive for adjusting homogenizing speed;
- Explosion proof motors and electrics;
- Different power supply acceptable;
Interested in this product or have any questions?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 12 hours and help you select the right machine you want.