ZX Inline Homogenizer
High Shear Mixer
ZX inline high shear pump, also called inline mixer, is a high shear mixer for the manufacturing of viscous cream, lotion and other emulsions in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries.
It’s the heart of our RB vacuum emulsifier mixer and is suitable for continuous mixing.
- Flow rate by water from 1.5m³/h to 110m³/h;
- Complete process of dispersing, high shearing, emulsifying and homogenizing;
- Suitable for making cream, lotion, ointment and other emulsions of 5,000~100,000cps viscosity;
- Suitable for continuous mixing process of large quantity with high efficiency;
- High shear inline mixer with circulation pipes to the mixing tank for even homogenization;
- Products can’t bypass the precision rotor and stator workhead;
- The self-pumping in line high shear mixer also works as a transfer pump for discharging finished product;
- No need of cooling system for the mechanic seal for long high shear mixing time;
- Work with different manufacturing vessels;
- All Ginhong inline high shear mixers are designed for CIP and SIP;
- All contact parts are made of SS316L/304;
- Sanitary clamp connections for inlet and outlet ports;
- The specifications of the inline continuous mixer comply with cGMP regulations;
- Power supply of 380V, 50Hz, 3 Phase;
|Model||Motor power (kw)||Speed (rpm)||Flow rate by water (m³/h)||Inlet/Outlet (DN)|
- Interchangeable work heads and screens of slotted and holed designs;
- Portable inline mixer with castor wheels and handrail;
- Feeding hopper for adding powders and liquids;
- Different combinations of inline high shear mixer, agitator, high speed disperser and batch mixer for different processes;
- Control panel with frequency inverter for adjusting mixing speed;
- Explosion proof motors and electrics;
- Different power supply acceptable;
Interested in this product or have any questions?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 24 hours and help you select the right machine you want.