JX Lab Batch Homogenizer
JX lab high shear mixer, also called lab mixer, is a high shear mixer used in laboratory to make small quantity viscous cream and emulsions in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries.
It’s the mini version of standard JX high shear batch homogenizer.
JX Lab Batch Homogenizer: Key Features
- Working capacity from 0.37kw to 0.75kw;
- Suitable for cream and emulsions of 20,000~80,000cps viscosity;
- Suitable for batch process with high efficiency;
- Pneumatic or hydraulic lifting system for easy cleaning and maintenance;
- Complete process of dispersing, high shearing, emulsifying and homogenizing;
- Work with different mixing tanks;
- All contact parts are made of SS304/316L and mirror polished;
- The specifications of the top entry batch mixer comply with cGMP regulations;
- Power supply of 220V, 50Hz, single phase;
JX Lab Batch Homogenizer: Machine Characteristic
|Model||Motor power (kw)||Speed (rpm)||Handling Capacity (L)|
JX Lab Batch Homogenizer: General Applications
- Cosmetics & Toiletries: cream, lotion, wax, mascara, gel, toothpaste;
- Pharmaceuticals: ointment, dental composite, syrup, injection;
- Food: mayonnaise, dressing, jam, butter, margarine, wasabi;
- Chemicals: polyester, synthetic fiber, shoe cream;
JX Lab Batch Homogenizer: Mixer Options
- Atmospheric or vacuum design available for different applications;
- Interchangeable work heads and screens of slotted and holed designs;
- Circular and rectangular flange designs for mounting on the vessel;
- Different combinations of batch mixer, agitator, high speed disperser and inline mixer for different mixing processes
- Adjustable brackets for holding the manufacturing tank tightly;
- Control panel with variable speed drive for adjusting mixing speed;
- Explosion proof motors and electrics;
- Different power supply acceptable;
Interested in this product or have any questions?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 12 hours and help you select the right machine you want.