YX Vacuum Mixing Tank
YX vacuum mixing tank is a stainless steel mixer machine for the manufacture of low-viscosity preparations and fluid in the cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and chemicals industries.
It has very similar design as YX closed mixing vessel except for the thickness of stainless steel and vacuum system.
- Complete process of dissolving, mixing, heating and cooling in one unit
- Working capacity from 100L to 50000L
- Suitable for shampoo and preparations below 10,000cps viscosity
- Variable speed for agitator
- Double jackets for heating and cooling
- Different jacket designs available for steam and electric heating
- Double temperature probes and controllers for electrical heating in mixer tank
- Vacuum system to take out the air bubbles during mixing and to transfer the ingredients
- All contact parts are made of SS304/316L and mirror polished
- Three or four supporting legs
- The specifications of the mixing tank comply with cGMP regulations
- Push buttons control panel for easy operation
- Power supply of 380V, 50Hz, 3 Phase
pump power (kw)
- Contra mixing design or other slow agitator and impeller designs available
- Extra high speed disperser or batch homogenizer mounted from top or bottom to help dissolve, disperse, emulsify and homogenize
- Cold mixing design is available
- Platform for one or more vacuum mixing tanks
- Delta, Panasonic or Siemens PLC for automation of mixing, dissolving, transferring, heating and cooling etc
- Mettler-Toledo load cells
- Pressure vessel design for different steam pressure
- Spray ball can be equipped to connect to customer’s CIP system
- SIP is available upon request
- Explosion proof motors and electrics
- Different power supply acceptable
Interested in this product or have any questions?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 12 hours and help you select the right machine you want.