LZ Vacuum Dual Shaft Mixer without Hydraulics
LZ vacuum two shaft mixer without hydraulics is a multi shaft mixer for the production of viscous pastes and emulsions in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries.
It's especially suitable to make paint, coatings and inks. It's the fixed cover version of the standard LZ vacuum dual shaft mixer.
- Working capacity from 300L to 10000L;
- Suitable for paste and emulsions above 10,000cps viscosity;
- Strong dispersion by top mounted high speed disperser;
- Strong homogenization by top entry batch homogenizer;
- Outer frame agitator has triangle design for enhanced mixing;
- Variable speed for agitator and disperser or homogenizer;
- Complete process of mixing, dissolving, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, heating and cooling in one unit;
- Double jackets for heating and cooling;
- Different jacket designs available for steam and electric heating;
- Double temperature probes and controllers for electrical heating in mixing tank;
- All contact parts are made of SS304/316L and mirror polished;
- The specifications of the closed dual shaft mixer comply with cGMP regulations;
- Push buttons control panel for easy operation;
- Power supply of 380V, 50Hz, 3 Phase;
|Working capacity (L)||Agitator power (kw)||Speed (rpm)||Homogenizer/Disperser power (kw)||Speed (rpm)|
- High speed disperser or top entry batch homogenizer according to different requirements
- Oil hydraulic lifting system for easy cleaning and maintenance;
- Open cover design for easy operation, adding raw materials;
- Cold mixing design is available
- Platform for one or more closed two shaft mixers
- Different mixing functions can be set up to provide optimum multiple mixing, dispersing, emulsifying and homogenizing of various materials over a wide range of viscosities
- Mettler-Toledo load cells
- Pressure vessel design for different steam pressure;
- Spray ball can be equipped to connect to customer’s CIP system
- SIP is available upon request
- Explosion proof motors and electrics
- Different power supply acceptable
- Delta, Schneider or Siemens PLC for automation of mixing, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, vacuum, transferring, heating and cooling etc.
Interested in this product or have any questions?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 24 hours and help you select the right machine you want.