LZ Vacuum Dual Shaft Mixer
LZ vacuum twin shaft mixer is a multi shaft mixer for the production of viscous pastes and suspensions in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. Hydraulic lifting system has more advantages of easy cleaning and maintenance.
It’s quite suitable for making different pastes in chemical industry.
LZ Vacuum Dual Shaft Mixer: Key Features
- Working capacity from 200L to 10000L;
- Suitable for paste and emulsions above 10,000cps viscosity;
- Strong dispersion by top mounted dispersers;
- Strong homogenization by top entry batch homogenizer;
- Outer frame agitator has triangle design for enhanced mixing;
- Variable speed for agitator and disperser or homogenizer;
- Double jackets for heating and cooling;
- Complete process of mixing, dissolving, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, heating and cooling in one unit;
- Different jacket designs available for steam and electric heating;
- Double temperature probes and controllers for electrical heating in mixing tank;
- Vacuum system to take out the air bubbles during mixing and to transfer the ingredients;
- All contact parts are made of SS304/316L and mirror polished;
- The specifications of the vacuum dual shaft mixer comply with cGMP regulations;
- Push buttons control panel for easy operation;
- Power supply of 380V, 50Hz, 3 Phase;
LZ Vacuum Dual Shaft Mixer: Technical Specifications
|Working capacity (L)||Agitator power (kw)||Speed (rpm)||Homogenizer/Disperser power (kw)||Speed (rpm)|
LZ Vacuum Dual Shaft Mixer: Mixer Options
- Fixed cover with bolts or welding to save budget;
- Different slow mixing part designs available;
- Frame type slow agitator for oil pre-mixer;
- Extra openings on the vertical type inline homogenizer for adding hot and cold ingredients and powders;
- Siemens PLC for automation of mixing, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, vacuum, transferring, heating and cooling etc;
- Mettler-Toledo load cells
- Flow meter automation for feeding liquid oil and water;
- Pressure vessel design for different steam pressure;
- SIP is available upon request
- Different power supply acceptable
Interested in this product or have any questions?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 24 hours and help you select the right machine you want.