SZ Vacuum Triple Shaft Mixer
SZ vacuum triple shaft mixer is a multi shaft mixer for the production of viscous pastes and suspensions in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries.
Hydraulic lifting system has more advantages of easy cleaning and maintenance. It's quite suitable for making toothpaste.
SZ Vacuum Triple Shaft Mixer: Key Features
- Working capacity from 200L to 3000L;
- Suitable for paste and emulsions above 10,000cps viscosity;
- Strong dispersion of powders in liquids by top mounted dispersers;
- Strong homogenization by top entry batch homogenizer;
- Outer frame agitator has triangle design for enhanced mixing;
- Variable speed for agitator and disperser or homogenizer;
- Oil hydraulic lifting system for easy cleaning and maintenance;
- Complete process of mixing, dissolving, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, heating and cooling in one unit;
- Double jackets for both heating and cooling;
- Different jacket designs available for steam, hot water and electric heating;
- Double temperature probes and controllers for electrical heating in vacuum mixer;
- Vacuum system to take out the air bubbles during mixing and to transfer the ingredients;
- All contact parts are made of SS304/316L and mirror polished;
- The specifications of the vacuum multi function blender with hydraulics comply with cGMP regulations;
- Push buttons control panel for easy operation;
- Power supply of 380V, 50Hz, 3 Phase;
SZ Vacuum Triple Shaft Mixer: Technical Specifications
SZ Vacuum Triple Shaft Mixer: Mixer Options
- Without hydraulic lifting system for cost saving
- High speed dispersers or top entry batch homogenizers combinations according to different requirements;
- Cold mixing design is available
- Platform for one or more vacuum triple shaft mixers
- Mettler-Toledo load cells
- Different mixing functions can be set up to provide optimum multiple mixing, dispersing, emulsifying and homogenizing of various materials over a wide range of viscosity;
- Pressure vessel design for different steam pressure;
- Spray ball can be equipped to connect to customer’s CIP system;
- SIP is available upon request
- Explosion proof motors and electrics
- Different power supply acceptable
- Siemens PLC for automation of mixing, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, vacuum, transferring, heating and cooling etc.
Interested in this product or have any questions?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 24 hours and help you select the right machine you want.