PX Planetary Disperser Mixer
PX planetary disperser mixer is a planetary mixer for the manufacturing of viscous emulsion, dispersion and suspension in the chemical, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food industries.
It’s the most advanced planetary mixer design and is especially suitable for making big batches of adhesives, lithium battery and sealants etc.
- Working capacity of 15L and 1500L
- Suitable for adhesive, sealant and lithium battery up to 1,000,000cps viscosity
- Planetary mixing system of planetary agitator, wall scraper and disperser
- Rotation and revolution for complete mixing
- Variable speed for agitators, scraper and dispersers in the mixer
- Lifting system for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Complete process of mixing, dispersing, kneading, homogenizing, vacuum, heating and cooling in one unit
- Double jackets for heating and cooling
- Different jacket designs available for steam, hot water and electric heating
- Vacuum system to take out the air bubbles during mixing and to transfer the ingredients
- Compressed air to discharge the finished paste
- Portable mix tank for making continual batches and easy cleaning
- All contact parts are made of SS304 and polished
- Push buttons control panel for easy operation
- Power supply of 380V, 50Hz, 3 Phase
|Working capacity (L)||Planetary Agitator power (kw)||Rotation speed (rpm)||Revolution speed (rpm)||Disperser power (kw)||Speed (rpm)|
- One disperser or no disperser designs available
- Hydraulic discharging compressor system for finished product transfer
- Pressure vessel design for different steam pressure
- SIP is available upon request
- Different power supply acceptable
- Delta, Schneider or Siemens PLC for automation of mixing, dispersing, kneading, homogenizing, vacuum, transferring, heating and cooling etc
Interested in this product or have any questions?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 12 hours and help you select the right machine you want.