LP Rotary Lobe Pump
LP series of rotary lobe pump, also called lobe pump, rotary pump, rotor pump or cam rotor pump, is a sanitary stainless steel positive displacement pump for the transfer of viscous cream, lotion, ointment and other semi-solids in cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries.
- Super sanitary quality by stainless steel
- Flow rate by water from 1m³/h to 40m³/h
- Suitable for transfer of cream, lotion, ointment and other pastes of 5,000~100,000cps viscosity
- Suitable for continuous transfer of large quantity product with high efficiency
- Gentle and smooth pumping capability with stable pressure
- Transfer product without damaging solids content inside because the lobes don’t contact each
- High working temperature up to 150 degrees Celcius
- Butterfly/double-wing rotors as default rotor design
- Dry running mechanic seal with no need of cooling water for long working time
- All Ginhong rotary lobe pumps are good for CIP and SIP
- All contact parts are made of stainless steel 304/316L
- Sanitary tri clamp connections for left inlet port and right outlet port
- Reliable with almost no need of spare parts except for mechanic seal
- The specifications of rotor lobe pump comply with cGMP regulations
|Model||Motor power (kw)||Speed (rpm)||Flow rate by water (L/h)||Inlet/Outlet (DN)|
- Different rotor designs of single bufferfly/single-wing rotor or triple-lobe rotor
- Portable lobe pump with castors and handrail
- Stainless steel cover for geared motor
- Top inlet port and down outlet port design
- Flange, SMS and thread port connection
- Heating and cooling jacket for insulation
- Variable mechanic speed controller integrated with gearbox
- Control panel with frequency inverter for adjusting pumping speed
- Explosion proof motors and electronics
- Different power supply acceptable
Interested in this product or have any questions?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 24 hours and help you select the right machine you want.