RX Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer without Hydraulics
RX vacuum homogenization mixer without hydraulics, also called vacuum homogenization machine.
It's a complete vacuum mixer system for the manufacturing of viscous emulsion, dispersion and suspension in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. It's the fixed cover version of standard RX vacuum homogenizer mixer.
RX Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer without Hydraulics: Key Features
- Working capacity from 50L to 10000L;
- Suitable for cream and emulsion of 30,000~100,000cps viscosity;
- Perfect particle size of 2 micrometers and evenly distributed;
- External emulsifying and homogenizing by vertical type inline homogenizer with pipes;
- Shorter batch time compared with RS series vacuum emulsifying mixer;
- Cooling system for mechanic seal inside the homogenizer for longer homogenizing time;
- The homogenizer also works as a transfer pump for discharging finished product;
- Contra mixing system of fixed impellers with holes and wall scraper;
- Outer anchor agitator has pipe design for enhanced mixing and good appearance;
- Variable speed for homogenizer and agitator;
- Complete process of mixing, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, vacuum, heating and cooling in one unit;
- Oil hydraulic lifting system for easy cleaning and maintenance;
- Double jackets for heating and cooling;
- Different jacket designs available for steam and electric heating;
- Double temperature probes and controllers for electrical heating in main vacuum homogenization blender;
- Vacuum system to take out the air bubbles during mixing and to transfer the ingredients;
- Compressed air to help discharge cream;
- All contact parts are made of SS316L and mirror polished;
- Spray ball is equipped to connect to customer’s CIP system;
- The specifications of the vacuum homogenization mixer comply with cGMP regulations;
- Push buttons control panel for easy operation;
- Power supply of 380V, 50Hz, 3 Phase;
RX Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer without Hydraulics: Machine Characteristic
|Working capacity (L)||Agitator power (kw)||Speed (rpm)||Homogenizer power (kw)||Speed (rpm)||Oil/Water tank (L)||Agitator power (kw)||Speed (rpm)|
RX Vacuum Homogenizer Mixer without Hydraulics: Mixer Options
- Hydraulic lifting system for easy cleaning and maintenance;
- Different slow mixing part designs available;
- Extra openings on the vertical type inline homogenizer for adding hot and cold ingredients and powders;
- Mettler-Toledo load cells;
- Delta, Schneider or Siemens PLC for automation of mixing, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, vacuum, transferring, heating and cooling etc;
- Flow meter automation for feeding liquid oil and water;
- Pressure vessel design for different steam pressure;
- SIP is available upon request;
- Different power supply acceptable;
Interested in this product or have any questions?
Feel free to write us about product queries or ask for support anytime, we'd love to help. Didn't find the right product
or want any recommendations? Contact us today!
Request A Free Quote
Have Any Questions?
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 12 hours and help you select the right machine you want.